You can add, update or remove multiple phone numbers so that you can receive TxtReminders on all the mobile devices that you own, regardless of whether they have the App installed or not. They don't even need to be Smartphones!
You could, in theory, add an old flip-phone to your account provided that you are the owner of the phone, and you could give this phone to a loved one and set up reminders for them.
Plus: Coming Soon -- You'll be able to choose to receive your Reminders via Phone Call!
By adding a phone number, you confirm that you are the Owner of the number and phone and that you have it in your possession.
Any phone number that you add will receive an SMS Message containing a 6-digit security code which will be required to verify the device. You will be able to receive SMS Texts on the device after successful verification.
To add a Phone Number:
1. Click the Menu icon () on the Home screen and select Settings.
2. In the Settings sub-menu, click on Phone Number Management.
3. In the Phone Numbers screen, click on the Add icon () to add a phone.
4. In the Add Phone Number menu, you are presented with options to enter a Phone Nickname, Phone Number and select the Timezone of that Device.
5. Click on Timezone and select the option based on your region or country.
6. Once the user information is entered, click on Add button.
- You will be sent a one-time 6-digit security code on the phone number provided which is required to verify the details. Once the Code is entered back into the App, your new phone will be verified.