If you're changing your phone number and want to delete your verified phone number, you can do that within the Settings.
Before deleting a phone number:
- Make sure you have a different valid phone number where the SMS messages will be received, already added to your account. Accounts cannot have less than 1 Phone at any time associated to the account.
To delete a phone number from Settings:
1. Click the Menu icon () on the the Home screen and select Settings.
2. In the Settings sub menu, click on Phone Number Management.
3. In the Phone Numbers menu, make sure the number you want to delete is listed.
4. Select the phone number you want to delete and Swipe-Left to present two available options. Click on the Garbage Can icon () to delete the number.
5. Click on Delete on the presented dialog box to confirm the removal of phone number.