You can give your Reminders a persistence frequency and they will continue to "nag" you by sending follow-up messages until you either mark them as complete or delete them, or until the next scheduled "recurrency" happens.
Marking a reminder as "complete" will not cancel recurrency or affect it in any way. It only affects persistency.
To Setup Persistent Reminders:
1. Select and click on the reminder that you want to edit from the Home screen to open the Edit Reminder window.
2. In the Edit Reminder window, turn on the "Persistently Send Reminders Until Marked as Complete?" toggle.
- Select the frequency (Hourly, Every 2hrs, Every 4hrs, Every 6hrs or Daily) and Max Persistence Count for the SMS.
3. After the SMS information is updated, slide the Activate reminder button to save the settings.
4. Once the Settings are saved, Home screen will show the reminder with updated settings.